Litchi and camera exposure problems (spot metering?)

Reaction score
This weekend I made this flight:

The flying itself went great. I used litchi, programmed the mission at home and executed it at site. At about 1.8km out I got a message saying "0% battery left" and "connection lost". But the bird kept it eyes on the mission and I eventually got connected again and all went well.

But the video exposure was really bad. It varied between getting good and much over exposed. As we can see from the video the exposure is being adjusted so clearly it's on automatic. But still it gets wrong much of the time, and at 8:10 it goes completely bananas...

Does the P3A have a "spot metering" setting? It almost looks like something like that. I haven't consciously made a spot metering setting. Does Litchi use some short cuts for settings things like this that I could have accidentally activated?

I think I've read somewhere that tapping the screen (in the DJI app) can activate spot metering. Could it be THAT easy to mess this up? If I miss another control and tap an "empty area" of the screen? Is this the same with Litchi?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub