Litchi... am I doing something wrong?

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Newbie here. I have been using litchie for a few days now with my Mavic Pro. I really like the waypoints. I can set them up on my pc and then load them on the app and go. They have been working great for close runs. When I set it to start recording and stop it works fine. The problem is when I go on a longer run it dont ever start the recording or take the photos. It does run the waypoints and look at all the pois like it is suppose to but just will not start and stop the recording. Is there something im doing wrong? thanks

I found the answer to my quesiton I think. I have it set to curved lines and the app litchi website says that when set to curved lines the options will not work. Ill change it and try it out.

Hello and welcome to the forum @thetucks

With "Curved lines" the aircraft never actually reaches the waypoint so the "action' can't be triggered. You should see better results after you removed that option and run the flight again.

Hello and welcome to the forum @thetucks

With "Curved lines" the aircraft never actually reaches the waypoint so the "action' can't be triggered. You should see better results after you removed that option and run the flight again.

Thanks BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers