Litchi Altitude Error

Reaction score
Yesterday I went out to fly a waypoint mission I had built in Litchi with the max altitude for the entire flight being 399ft. All preflight was good, established home point in DJI Go, then confirmed it in Litchi. First waypoint was at 98ft. I ascended to just under the 98 foot mark, loaded the mission to aircraft, and then I kept getting an error stating, "Aircraft altitude too high". Has anyone else experienced this? Help please!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I believe your getting to close to the max altitude setting you have set in the DJI go app or in Litchi.
Try raising that setting.

Will verify that, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Your problem may be that you're using two apps at once. There have been many threads on people who do this and they have lots of problems. The Litchi app is designed to REPLACE the DJI GO app. It's not meant to use in addition to the DJI GO app.

If you want to fly Litchi missions, you should load Litchi, allow the aircraft to mark it's home point, confirm that it's a good home point, and proceed with your mission. There is no point in loading DJI GO if you intend to use Litchi, and from all the threads I've seen from pilots who attempt to do this, doing so seems to consistently lead to odd problems.

It's easy to accidentally run the GO app and Litchi simultaneously. Weird things can happen when you do. I routinely load a waypoint mission with Litchi, then I kill the Litchi App and fire up GO and fly the mission whilst using GO. I have better control of the the camera bits with GO than I do with Litchi....plus, I like being able to keep tabs on individual cell voltages using the GO battery pages. Your Litchi mission route will show up in the GO app....so you really are not losing anything by switching over to the GO app once you fire up the initial mission.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1