Litchi active track p3p

Reaction score
Does it work for you guys?
Tried it a few weeks ago, didnt work that great.
Maybe there have been an update so its better now?

Hey - I had issues with this too - the aircraft became very jittery moving back and forward erratically -

bumping an old thread - wondered if anyone has had much luck with it?

I tried it about a week ago. Worked ok if I went really slow. But would lose me pretty quick if i didn't...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just wanted to open a new topic regarding DJI warranty and Litchi app, can we have any problems regarding this matter ? I want to try Litchi but I dont want to void my warranty if I dont fly with DJI GO app and the Phantom crashed or flies away.

Found this on another forum :

"Repair Administrator (DJI)
Sep 6, 23:10 HKT
The screenshot I sent is from After-Sales Service Policies - DJI. It specifically talks about damage caused by flights where third party parts are used under L. I don't know if an app can be considered a part, that would be a question for legal. However; there is an entire section in the manual devoted to downloading and using our Go app, so not using it would certainly fall under F., damage caused by flights which did not follow the manual recommendations.
The decision will not change unfortunately, damage caused while using a 3rd party app is not covered under the warranty. The manual recommends downloading the DJI Go app to use the Phantom, so this is where it would be explained that it's not covered."

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4