litchi 4.0.1 . anybody tried it yet?

I have Litchi 1.17.1 for iPad. What's that version?

Nothing coming up on my android phone. Maybe this was an update a week ago and the OP just noticed?

yes it was out about a week ago but I haven't loaded it yet, my probem is that I've got V 3.10.10 and have had message that my litchi wasn't licenced so it wouldn't open and had to log into litchi to confirm it was, they were supposed to sort it out with V 4.0.0 but there were other problems with that V a couple of days later they came out with V 4.0.1, so I was wondering if they got it right now

As of 10 mins ago, 4.0.2 is now out also!

Yay haha hope so. Got another update tonight and haven't tried it so not sure if the voice is going to be the normal woman as the latest update is 4.0.2

I downloaded 4.0.1 yesterday and flew last evening, womans voice as normal and everything else seems to be ok so I wonder why they had to bring in 4.0.2 so quick after 4.0.1.
let me know what you feel is different when you next fly.
edit,
just checked the difference mainly concerns the P4 so as I've got a P3P I won't bother updating

Last edited:
4.0.2 out for Android with precision landing and landing protection on P4 Standard with new fw. Works great! I'm a Litchi lover and heard that eventually (no ETA) they will add tripod mode to Litchi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31