Lipo droped and then exploded !!

Reaction score
Scared the s$%^t out of me today .. i has holding five Lipos fully charged and walking down the stairs to take them out in my car .... sudenly two of them droped from my hands on the floor and one was roling down the stairs... i didnt think it was a major impact .. and i walked calm down to pick it up........ hellll broke loose !!!! it was like someone throw a smoke pomb in my house .. cloud of white smoke and sparks .... i opened the door and started trying to kick it out with eyes closed from the smoke .... i managed .... it wasnt funy .... my next step was to grap the fire extinguisher and atack again but it didnt last long .... the quantidy of smoke was amazing and horific at the same time ..... the sparks were scary ..... my 8yo just drop his jaw on the floor and said ...... wowwwwwwwww i am gonna tell mum ..... ( **** i am in trouble ) ........

Imagine if that happened while on a commercial airliner! Yipes!!! :eek:

PF

That`s why you should always carry lipos in a fireproof bag, won`t fall and if anything happens it`ll be easier to handle. I never carry them in hand, easy to drop them and lose the investment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers