LiPo chargers

Reaction score
I was wondering what would be considered a good charger? I have the stock DJI charger and would like to upgrade. Should there be some features that you would consider as mandatory in an after market charger?

Well, I had the same question and bought SKYRC T6755 because it was available for delivery in less the 24 hours. Ordered on Sunday and picked it up on Monday at the store here in Mexico City and that is quite rare to have such a service.

Tested it on Monday and today and it works as expected for my needs. Storage charge, Balance charge etc. etc.etc. etc. I have only LiPos of 2200mAh 3S and 25C chargeable up to 2C.

It came with a cabfor chargin the LiPo batteries and I adated the Cabe for using it ti charge from a car battery. It has a XT60 connector and I added 2 crocodile clamps for a car battery.

the answer is pretty much ANY charger.

many appear to have the same circuitry as well, just in different devices.

I've been quite satisfied with my low-end Accucel6 from Hobby King (required an additional power supply)
works like a charm, even allows me to charge up 6 batteries at a time with a cheap parallel charging board.

It depends on if you want fly larger multicopters and charge over 5 amps. Most chargers go up to 5 amps but if you want anything larger you will need to look around for one of the high end chargers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl