Linking two controllers to the same P3 Standard?

Reaction score
Is it possible to link two controllers to the the same P3 Standard? I was wondering if I link one to the aircraft, could I link a second one to it? I am looking at only using one controller at the time. I have modded my controller that came with it with the Argtek range extender which works as advertised. The only thing is that I may not need the great range on some flights and would appreciate the simplicity of the stock antennae. I would like to get another standard transmitter with the stock antennae to use when I am just puttering around the yard. If I flew one controller on one flight and the next flight decided to fly the other one would I have to re-link it to get it to work and vise-versa?

Only one remote controller can be linked to the P3S at a time. You'll need to relink the remote controller each time you switch remote controllers.

Is it possible to link two controllers to the the same P3 Standard? I was wondering if I link one to the aircraft, could I link a second one to it? I am looking at only using one controller at the time. I have modded my controller that came with it with the Argtek range extender which works as advertised. The only thing is that I may not need the great range on some flights and would appreciate the simplicity of the stock antennae. I would like to get another standard transmitter with the stock antennae to use when I am just puttering around the yard. If I flew one controller on one flight and the next flight decided to fly the other one would I have to re-link it to get it to work and vise-versa?
Also never hurts to fly short range with good reception and signal,some stock antenna are good for nothing,good or updated gear makes for hassel free flying long or short range,i would be useing the modded control,,,:) just keep other for spare or your next drone,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj