Lines in video and photos. DjI Repair quote. I want to fix it myself.

Reaction score
DJI REPAIR Analyzed my drone and sent me this quote. (See attached file)I can't seem to identify what these parts have to do with the camera displaying lines and red n green artifacts throughout my video and photos. I have seen other posts that claim they changed the ribbon and it was fixed. I see no ribbon on the repair quote. I had them return so I can Fix fix it myself. Does anyone know what these parts have to do with my camera mamfunction?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170913-001346.png
    Screenshot_20170913-001346.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
The components directly associated with the gimble operation may contribute to the issues you were experiencing. Landing gear etc may not be a problem but they will repair/replace whatever damage resulted from the crash (minor scratches etc excluded).

If the listed components are in fact damaged you would have been better off letting DJI repair it.

Unfortunately, my camera malfunction happened before the crash. I sent the flight logs and I sent pictures and video that had proved this. After a month and a half of going back and forth trying to get them to understand that all I wanted them to do was fix the camera which was under warranty, they fought me tooth and nail until I finally gave up. So I figured I would just order those parts they listed and watch you tube videos. Its looks very complicated but now Im thinking that I should have fixed by a professional.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers