Line-X for Phantom stress cracks?

Reaction score
Now that there are reports of stress cracks on the Phantom 4. Im being very serious when I ask if its smart to coat your shell with Line-X. In case you dont know what Line-X is. Its the infomercial spray that coats anything any makes it unbreakable. They even coat glass plates and eggs with Line-X and throw them off the building. Would this possibly seize all stress crack problems with the phantom? Very curious if anybody has or willing to test this.

Now that there are reports of stress cracks on the Phantom 4. Im being very serious when I ask if its smart to coat your shell with Line-X. In case you dont know what Line-X is. Its the infomercial spray that coats anything any makes it unbreakable. They even coat glass plates and eggs with Line-X and throw them off the building. Would this possibly seize all stress crack problems with the phantom? Very curious if anybody has or willing to test this.

I own a Line-X location...we do a lot of truck beds etc. but I certainly wouldn't coat my drone with it...Line-X=Heavy

How about just coating the bird's props as they are most vulnerable?

I was also looking into Ultra-Ever Dry, it's a superhydrophobic (water) and oleophobic (hydrocarbons) coating that will completely repel almost any liquid.

How about just coating the bird's props as they are most vulnerable?

I was also looking into Ultra-Ever Dry, it's a superhydrophobic (water) and oleophobic (hydrocarbons) coating that will completely repel almost any liquid.
Props are very durable. You would never want to put anything on them because of the balance issue.
The problem being addressed is the issue of cracks developing in the body of the drone, especially the P4.

Welcome to the forum. What parts are you from?

Props are very durable. You would never want to put anything on them because of the balance issue.
The problem being addressed is the issue of cracks developing in the body of the drone, especially the P4.

Welcome to the forum. What parts are you from?

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in the UK & recently got a P4P. It's my 1st quad, I've always been on hexas for a few years now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers