Limitless Aerial Systems

Reaction score
Has anyone else had any issues contacting limitless aerial systems? I ordered a lens hood for my P3. It hasn't arrived. I have had order confirmation but no email stating my item has been sent. This was over a month ago. I have left facebook posts and they appear to have been deleted, and I have had no reply to my emails. Be cautious guys if purchasing from Limitless Aerial Systems.

Now noticed they are not taking any facebook messages and also posts to their page not allowed. Something not right here.

If by credit card you can call your cc company and do a charge back as you have not received the product. They will credit your account and remove the funds from the company.

The same thing happened to me when I ordered a lens cap. I waited 2 weeks, heard nothing back, tried to contact the seller a few times, waited some more, heard nothing back, and then was forced to open a PayPal dispute to resolve the situation. Oddly enough, the seller sent me the lens caps 6 weeks later -- ever after refunding my PayPal payment.

PayPal is protected to just open a case for non receipt of the item you will get it back. If you did a one off payment our CC will refund it.

Thanks. I raises a claim with paypal and asked for immediate escalation due to the seller ignoring emails and also preventing posts and messages to their Facebook page. With on 24 hours I received a full refund from the seller. Shame it had to get as far as paypal to get the refund.

I liked the idea of having bright yellow lens caps to remind me to take them off my PV2+ so I ordered 2.
I am in the UK so it took a while for them to arrive from the States, unfortunately they where black and much to big.
I contacted the seller to ask what camera they were meant for but got no reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4