Limited options why?

Reaction score
With all the technical people its pretty interesting that there are only like four apps that work with the controller. Most of them look designed for Android KitKat and Jellybean. Is there like limited access to the DJI SDK to make anything with a decent UI that looks like it's worth the price tag.

Feel lucky to have four and it really doesn't matter which android version you are using. Some work, some don't and it depends on the device as well, actually more so IMHO.

Prospects of commercial success in a limited marked would seem to be predominantly based on what features you might offer that current apps don't. As far as the UI goes what do you propose as an enhancement?

I think around 4 is correct. However, now there is really only one that seems to be focused on non-commercial use. There is a fee for the SDK but I don't think it's anything huge. The big problem is that there is a very limited non-commercial market for these apps and not that much money to be made. Certainly you'd need to come out with something at least as good or better than Litchi... which would be _very_ expensive.

I've bought several apps, even thought I don't use them. I also bought Litchi and while I've used it in the past, I don't use it any longer. I have no problem paying $5 or so for a drone app just to support the developer.

711da36db4c2c506804580390c41fc83.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj