LimeFuel L60P date pushed back

Reaction score
I see the LimeFuel 6000 mAh batteries originally chalked for 31 January have been pushed back three weeks.

http://www.amazon.com/Limefuel-Replacem ... K718EJ8QC0

Looks like a good bang-for-buck though.

I have been watching European distributors of the DJI stock battery because as the Euro is tumbling the £GB price is getting better each day. One of them is currently selling at £81.50 including delivery.

Does anyone know of anything cheaper ?

I'd rather wait an extra 3 weeks than receive a defective battery on time. Hope the three weeks is enough time for them to work things out.

FYI, the pre-order price of $100 was still valid as of 8AM PST this morning.

I ordered 2... I agree i'd rather they take their time releasing a good/functional product rather than deal with a bird dropping from the sky. It's too cold where I am for extended flights anyway, my two dji batteries will suffice.

I emailed Limefuel.... so all the preorders will ship out at the end of January like originally planned. They are simply pushing back shipping on brand new orders to Feb. 21. Good news for preorders. Should be here soon.

Okay, I know this is a dumb question: Is this JUST a battery or does it contain the "smart" DJI chip? If not, please refresh my memory as to how one can work around it not having the propriatary "chip?" I believe I recall that it can be done with the assistant software or by not having it in when you run the software. Close?

PhantomFanatic said:
Okay, I know this is a dumb question: Is this JUST a battery or does it contain the "smart" DJI chip? If not, please refresh my memory as to how one can work around it not having the propriatary "chip?" I believe I recall that it can be done with the assistant software or by not having it in when you run the software. Close?

I had assumed they had reverse engineered the controller board in the battery. However I still dont see how they can get it to cooperate with the P2 (version/identity checking) without buy in from DJI. It would be very easy for DJI to keep moving the goal posts (firmware) - so I can only assume they have done a "deal".

mendezl said:
I emailed Limefuel.... so all the preorders will ship out at the end of Januarya originally plane. They are simply pushing back shipping on brand new orders to Feb. 21. Good news for preorders. Should be here soon.

Thanks for the info mendezl, good to know. I'm really interested to see how this battery performs

Has anyone got any idea how they have increased the capacity by so much but kept the weight pretty much the same?!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20