Limefuel battery invalid!!

Reaction score
LIMEFUEL BATTERY- My first limefuel battery arrived today, the 6000AH model.
Bought it because 2 of my dji batteries puffed up after less than 20 charges.
Charged up the limefuel, went to fly, got "INVALID BATTERY ERROR". Not able to start motors. In researching the problem, the only possible solution I've found is to slam the battery in harder, didn't help me. Any ideas? I really want this battery to work. Phantom Vision 2+ with 3.08 firmware.

I had bought two 5400mah batteries with the LED read out on top for my P2v+. One worked & one gave me the error. I think I just put it back on the charger and it worked the next time and has worked ever since.

I had bought two 5400mah batteries with the LED read out on top for my P2v+. One worked & one gave me the error. I think I just put it back on the charger and it worked the next time and has worked ever since.

I'll give it a try, not real hopeful tho, I have cleaned all the contacts, can't think of anything else.

If you think it is a connection issue, buy this. I would recommend buying it just to have and use on everything with contacts. I use it on my batteries, my DSLR lenses, any electrical components I install, etc. Great stuff.

media.nl

AzDroner::
I contacted Limefuel with the same issue and recommended powering down the unit and removing the battery. Wait 30 seconds and insert and power up and repeat if necessary. I was skeptical but 3 rd cycle did the trick.

AzDroner::
I contacted Limefuel with the same issue and recommended powering down the unit and removing the battery. Wait 30 seconds and insert and power up and repeat if necessary. I was skeptical but 3 rd cycle did the trick.

Yes, Thanks, that's what they suggested for me also, but it didn't work. After hearing that it worked for you, I'm going to try it again - and again - and again.
Right now.

Well dang - just tried 11 times, power up,try it, turn it off, pull the battery, power back up, connect, get "invalid battery" every time. Will wait now and hope that I hear back again from Limefuel. I imagine that I'll have to return the battery to Amazon, which is no problem, but I do want to use Limefuel batteries for their one year guarantee.
Bob, what firmware are you running and on what drone? Thanks.

Thank you, I'm on 3.08, have never updated since I got the drone, about 9 months ago. Everythings been working (except for 2 dji puffy batteries) so I hate to mess with it. I'm pretty sure some operators are using limefuel batteries on this firmware tho, I may go ahead and update, not sure yet tho.

Tried this battery in a friends drone, got the same invalid battery result. Returned the battery to Amazon today and ordered another one of the same. Got my fingers crossed!

I just got my new 5400 "Limefuel" battery from amazon.

except it is not!
I have 2, LP6000 I got direct from Limefuel and this is definitely not the same labeling.

good news is it fires up in both my P2V1 with 3.08 and my plus with 3.12.
It also shows as 6200 .
Have no idea who the real mfg. is but I will test this out in my p2v1 for a bit first.Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    361.7 KB · Views: 378
Can we see the ebay link that the battery came from? I got my new limefuel 6000mah today, bought thru Amazon fulfilled by Limefuel. Tested in my P2v+V3 and worked with no problems.

Can we see the ebay link that the battery came from? I got my new limefuel 6000mah today, bought thru Amazon fulfilled by Limefuel. Tested in my P2v+V3 and worked with no problems.
[email protected] <[email protected]>
1:17 am (3 days ago)
to me

cleardot.gif

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from [email protected]

Order Confirmation

Purchase Summary

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Est. Delivery: Wednesday, September 23, 2015

GIRARD, OH 44420
United States

TOTAL $79.99
Item $79.99
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Estimated Tax $0.00

Order Details | Order #108-1152364-8305811
DJI Phantom 2 [Vision] Battery Pack 11.1V 5400mAh UPGRADED 10C LiPo (Limefuel Air L54PV2) Extended Spare Replacement Battery for use with DJI Phantom
$79.99 | Qty : 1 | Sold by KastarUSA
Condition: New
Kastar offer 100% brand new...See more
$79.99
To learn more about ordering, go to Ordering from Amazon.com.
If you want more information or need more assistance, go to Help.

Thank you for shopping with us.
Amazon.com

A few days ago I was reading Limefuels web site, and they had something on there regarding making their batteries and putting your companys name on it. I see the Kastar name on your battery order, so possibly Limefuel is making their batteries. Just guessing here, I didn't pay much attention to that on the Limefuel site.

Havn't flown the limefuel 6000 that I got yesterday, charged it up today and checked its stats, hope to fly it later today.
LIMEFUEL.JPG

Flew the new limefuel 6000 mah, worked fine, gives a couple of minutes longer flight time than the 5200 mah batteries. I'm happy with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4