lil compass problem, maybe

Reaction score
went to the park today, calibrated the compass, went for a ride. I put in a fresh battery and tried to calibrate the compass and I get a solid green light, I unplug the battery, try again and the same thing solid green, so I start the motors and get blinking green so I fly, gps doesn't seem to be as solid as before but holding. what happened?

scole said:
went to the park today, calibrated the compass, went for a ride. I put in a fresh battery and tried to calibrate the compass and I get a solid green light, I unplug the battery, try again and the same thing solid green, so I start the motors and get blinking green so I fly, gps doesn't seem to be as solid as before but holding. what happened?

Solid green means you didn't complete the compass calibration. Calibrate the compass again.

I calibrated 3 times and still couldn't clear the solid green. what do you think happened?

scole said:
I calibrated 3 times and still couldn't clear the solid green. what do you think happened?

Make sure you are calibrating it properly. After the first 360, it goes from yellow to green. Then you flip it forward 90 degrees and spin it another 360 until the green light goes out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20