Lightweight hard case for P3A

Reaction score
Okay, if this is not the right place please let me know or move it with my apologizes.

But if it is.. I have a soft backpack case for my current "older" drone but thinking about getting a hard case this time, one so I can launch from it if possible.
A plus would be one that holds a nvidia shield tablet & if possible some extra blades but I'm open to all suggestions.

So, any suggestions? I did see the list for all the parts but one drawback is that the list is barebones but thats my issue.

I don't know what you expect out of a constantly moving platform even sitting stationary like was reported the camera still going to adjust and the dampers are still flexible. So sitting on the ground at least that might be as good as you get that being said it looks pretty **** cool

Thanks DirtyBum, since I have an older drone that the camera does not move on I never even thought of that. I do have one of the UAVStickers heliopad (the sheet metal one) so I'm not adverse to putting it on the ground.

I had just seen in one of the threads here that people were launching the P3 off their hard cases. I also wanted a bit more protection than a soft case has but something like a pelican box would be way too heavy & where I usually fly wheels will not work, so no rolling case.

Hence a lightweight hard case. I looked at some on ebay, the ones with the quadcopter logo look nice, price range is not too bad & their backpack style so that indicates to me that they are not too heavy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.