Lightroom presets

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend kingdom presets that they have downloaded? Would like to speed up my workflow with some basic touch ups.

The whole point of using RAW then a program like lightroom is to apply adjustments if required to your own taste not some preset - which is what the camera does in JPG picture styles.
When you've adjusted one frame as desired you can copy the settings and apply them to the whole batch though.
This makes sense since during your ten minute flight the lighting probably didn't change much until you turn and come back anyway.
You could also save your changes as a custom preset which might need less tweaking next time.

Reactions: Waternut13134
Thanks. I have been using presets at the moment to good use. Interested to see if anyone else was using some good ones that they could recommend.

Basically I import my raws with some basic presets to give me a good start on the editing and just need to do some minor touch ups from there.

I've never really used any presets. Every camera and lens combo can be different, here is what I have my 5D3+24-70L f/4 IS set to default when switching to Develop module, these are applied automatically to each shot. From there it's usually not too much to tweak them to acceptable.

Basic Tab:
Clarity +10
Vibrance +15

Detail Tab:
Sharpness +30
Radius 1.5
Detail +65
Mask +50 (70-80 for portraits and/or head-shots)

Lens Correction Tab:
Enable Profile Correction (automatically chooses lens used and fixes distortion)
Remove Chromatic Aberration
Upright set to Auto

YMMV.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobmyers
There are heaps of Lightroom presets on the internet. I use Prestopia and more recently VSCO for weddings. You always have to added benefit of being able
to fine tune the presets with the normal develop controls you are not stuck with just what the preset gives you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl