Lightly used P4 or refurb P3P

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting my first high end drone after spending some time flying a "trainer", and am debating between a refurb P3 with two batteries for $650 and a lightly used (supposedly ~10 flights) P4 with two batteries for $1k that I can get locally. Any thoughts as to which is the better option?

Also figure out if return with full refund available in case you don't like it.

What's the P3 model?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

For me not a huge difference between the P3P and P4. Avoidance Sensors and Sport Mode weren't big selling points for me. For me I'd go with the P3P. You get extra batteries and warranty. You save $350 to get yourself a case, extra blades, etc.

Welll.....I might get my legs slapped for this, but dependant on the software version in the P3P, you may get a drone with a lot less of DJI's flight restrictions embedded in it....... :)
Waylander

A refurbished P3P? SO it was wrecked and fixed? I'd pass and just buy a new one of either. Honestly, I love my P3P but I still use my P3A the most. If I'm flying over the ocean or in a safe place, I fly the P3P but the advanced gets used most in the bottoms of canyons in atti mode when GPS isn't available. You can get new P3A for $650 and not someone else's discard.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj