LightBridge with DJ6

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new and think I may have just made a very expensive mistake.

I bought LightBridge after watching the video on DJI website. Got it here, installed it on the Phantom 2, then it came time to set up the RC. I have the DJ6 that came with my Phantom 2. It is 2.4Ghz remote. I saw on DJI that there is a video for using the LightBridge with a 5.8Ghz DJI receiver, but nothing for the 2.4Ghz DJ6. Also, on DJIWiki it doesnt show the DJ6 as part of the supported RC's. Is this the case? Do I have to now go buy a different RC to use Lightbridge?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, where does one find the iOS app? I was hoping to use the iPad after watching the videos on DJI's website, but after reading some posts it sounds like it is just a beta app....again, any help would be appreciated.

Here's to hoping I didnt buy this little $1400 box for nothing!!!

Thanks!

justinliller said:
Hey guys, I am new and think I may have just made a very expensive mistake.

I bought LightBridge after watching the video on DJI website. Got it here, installed it on the Phantom 2, then it came time to set up the RC. I have the DJ6 that came with my Phantom 2. It is 2.4Ghz remote. I saw on DJI that there is a video for using the LightBridge with a 5.8Ghz DJI receiver, but nothing for the 2.4Ghz DJ6. Also, on DJIWiki it doesnt show the DJ6 as part of the supported RC's. Is this the case? Do I have to now go buy a different RC to use Lightbridge?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, where does one find the iOS app? I was hoping to use the iPad after watching the videos on DJI's website, but after reading some posts it sounds like it is just a beta app....again, any help would be appreciated.

Here's to hoping I didnt buy this little $1400 box for nothing!!!

Thanks!

The LB system is great but yes, you need to by a radio that has a trainer port in order to use it.

The iOS app is still in beta testing. I have found it to be better than the Android app in terms of responsiveness and latency, and have not found any problems with it, but I have no idea when it might eventually be released.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj