Lightbridge repeater

Reaction score
Thanks to a windsurfer I'm flying pretty dang far. Is there such thing as a lightbridge repeater? I would put a repeater with windsurfer as high as possible using a pole. This way I would get longer distances because the repeater would be higher than buildings and trees.

I thinking of doing the same and piping it into my office at my house for big screen FPV goodness from the comfyness of my house. ;)

Those 24" Touchscreen Android tablets could be useful for this exact thing. MUuahahahah...

I thinking of doing the same and piping it into my office at my house for big screen FPV goodness from the comfyness of my house. ;)

Those 24" Touchscreen Android tablets could be useful for this exact thing. MUuahahahah...

I would err on the side of caution doing that if you plan on taking off from near your home since your internet wifi can cause signal interference... not to mention the interference created by all the metal around the house.

Reactions: Ehsan
I take off from next to my house and fly around with no issues, so that's ok. Same with the Blade Chroma.
All power lines are underground so it's happy flying, were it not for the trees and forest around me I'd get more than 2100feet horizontal distance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers