Lightbridge , Black Pearl Overscan

Reaction score
I am getting an intermittent Overscan type issue with the latest LB firmware (outputs OSD to HDMI) and the Black Pearl.

It did not occur when I initially upgraded but 1st appeared in the field today and i have not changed any settings, I have tried a few different settings on the Black Pearl but with limited success

The output is fine on a Sony HDMI TV, so the cable and LB are working fine.

Any ideas, has anybody else seen this? I do not have the app to change settings as I am on IOS not Android

Attachments

• photo.jpeg
    photo.jpeg
    271.8 KB · Views: 611
blackd1964 said:
I am getting an intermittent Overscan type issue with the latest LB firmware (outputs OSD to HDMI) and the Black Pearl.

It did not occur when I initially upgraded but 1st appeared in the field today and i have not changed any settings, I have tried a few different settings on the Black Pearl but with limited success

The output is fine on a Sony HDMI TV, so the cable and LB are working fine.

Any ideas, has anybody else seen this? I do not have the app to change settings as I am on IOS not Android

yes i have been getting it on my Black Pearl as well, but not 100% of the time. some times the osd is perfect line up and sometimes its off, (no changing settings between). Then i move the osd around so it looks good and then next flight it can be messed again cause its working right so i have to move osd back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20