Light Bridge on P2V+ v3

Reaction score
Can I use my stock camera/gimbal (not H3 HD) and Tx on my P2v+ v3 with Light Bridge? I'm concerned with flight time with a heavier set up w a gopro and H3 Hd gimbal.

I would check youtube.

i did, no where to be found. The only thing i found is Futaba Tx and H3 HD gimbal and gopro on a P2V+ w light bridge

There are sources on YouTube that show the setup and how to do it. There is 1 site that looks to come from DJI but it is not. I spent a lot of time researching this as an option and after quite a bit of time I ruled it out. There is 1 cable you need called a "A5s to AV" cable that cannot be found anywhere. It does not come in the Light Bridge package. I talked to DJI support about getting the cable and they say they do not have it. They also said, they do not recommend using Lightbridge on the vision+. I really cannot go into a lot of detail now, but my suggestion would be to call DJI and ask them about what you want to do. The person I talked to was very helpful. Also, as others on this forum have suggested, the better option is to go with the Inspire. After buying the LB, you are halfway to the Inspire which comes with LB. It is also a potentially more stable platform than the Phantom.

Yes you can, just watch simon's latest youtube video... and there dozen if not hundreds of tutorial of how to do it in the internet... BTW you will need P2V+ Version 3 with the upgraded Controller with the training port...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20