LF: Anti-Interference Board

Reaction score
Anyone have a spare anti-interference board? Paying with paypal + shipping. Thanks

For Zenmuse H3-3D or Phantom 2 Vision + ? ? ?

ThePhantom said:
Anyone have a spare anti-interference board? Paying with paypal + shipping. Thanks
For Zenmuse H3-3D or Phantom 2 Vision + :?:

I was hoping to sell the Wi-Fi module, Anti-Interference board, antennas, cables, etc. as a set / together on eBay, but I never got around to it. I have all the guts (internal electronics) from a brand new Vision + that I converted to a Phantom 2.

I'm sure there are many who are scratching their heads now, after that statement. So before you ask, here's the explanation:

I purchased a P2V+ at an estate sale, brand new, still in original packaging, never even been opened, for $450. T'was a pretty good deal (or so I thought). I unboxed it, assembled it, charged the battery and fired it up. Everything worked great except for the gimbal, which had a mind of its own. Thus far, I have sold all of the undercarriage components (camera, gimbal, mount, etc.) but apparently the internal electronics are not as "in demand" nor valuable as the externals.

So, if anyone is interested in purchasing the whole "kit and caboodle" as a set, make me an quick offer. Otherwise, if "ThePhantom" wants my Anti-Interference board he can have it for $20 shipped.

ThePhantom said:

Ebay has them super cheap as well as amazon or bhphoto, etc... maybe best to buy new its inexpensive

Thanks for the replies. Its $20 new, I was hoping to get one for cheap. Im in no rush so I can wait here or try my luck on eBay.

*its for a P2 V2.0 (non-V)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj