Lexar 32GB micro sd

Reaction score
These cards are on for $15 at Amazon this week and there seem to be two versions available. The older version listed as a U3 card and the newer version listed as a U1.
Just wondering if anyone has experience with these specific cards and how they handle 4K video?
The spec listing is rather confusing especially considering the backward jump from U3 to U1.
Looking for some actual real world experience with video (4K) and stills.
Thanks.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1450064722.955661.jpg

My P3P came with a Lexar 633x UHS-1 card (the first memory card above). It writes at about 40MB/sec. I've shot a lot of 4K video with it and never had any trouble. I don't know what the specs are for the second memory card above, but it should be faster. So, either memory card would be okay to use.

Reactions: UpTo90
Thanks for the feedback - it's much better to hear about real world applications rather than read data about potential benchmarks.
Especially when coming across contradictory information...
82dfe01c214369c571373173c1478349.jpg

My understanding is that P3 hardware supports just Class 10. It doesn't support U1 and U2, so even if we use these types of cards, we won't get any advantage.

It doesn't support U1 and U2, so even if we use these types of cards, we won't get any advantage.
Maybe not video-wise, but photos will save faster. Also, you'll be able to transfer files faster to/from the memory card.

Maybe not video-wise, but photos will save faster. Also, you'll be able to transfer files faster to/from the memory card.
Not necessary. Hardware should support UHS-I or UHS-II to get advantage. If Laptop has those supporting hardware then yes then data transfer will be speeded up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20