Let's show Em!

Reaction score
Be proud and show your baby.

Here is mine.

Phantom%20dji-X2.jpg

I would, but it is covered with light bending camoflage paint and If I showed you I would have to kill you. It is in the contract.
Kidding of course, but I have so special markings, other than my AMA membership number. Will be tricking it out with dual battery setup, carbon fiber landing gear and a few other mods in due course. :twisted:

Phantom is using active gimbal & DX6i Radio, otherwise stock. She's also sporting $200 reward stickers :)

My Larger Machine is held aloft by the DJI Wookong M unit & 5000mah 4S power. Control by Futaba T8. Servo operated active gimbal (Soon to be replaced with Brushless Arris unit) and Predator V2 FPV setup.

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 1,270
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 1,229
marcus_canada said:
My Larger Machine is held aloft by the DJI Wookong M unit & 5000mah 4S power. Control by Futaba T8. Servo operated active gimbal (Soon to be replaced with Brushless Arris unit) and Predator V2 FPV setup.

Nice... what kind of flight time does that beasty give you?

I'd have to get a job to afford one of those beasts. Even then, I might not live long enough to get if flying. :lol:

DeweyAXD said:
marcus_canada said:

Nice... what kind of flight time does that beasty give you?

Hmmm, I bail at 12 minutes to be safe. That usually calls for around 3800mah to be put back into the lipo.

Here's my quad. Futaba T8FG, T-motor 2214, Fat shark dominator, immersionRC 600mw vtx, IBcrazy high gain ants, zenmuse gimbal, GP Black and 9 inck tri blades. 1146g fully loaded 8 mins flight time. :lol:

Attachments

• IMAG0961.jpg
    IMAG0961.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 1,298
lightfighter363 said:
@GrumpyTy, where did you get that vinyl?

It's a local hobby shop here in Ca. Called Pacific Coast Hobbies. It's a actual wrap that they make specifically for the phantom and controller. They run around $19.99. and they make a variety of colors and patterns. I've seen a couple on eBay. You may want to check. Hope this helps.

GrumpyTy said:
lightfighter363 said:
@GrumpyTy, where did you get that vinyl?

It's a local hobby shop here in Ca. Called Pacific Coast Hobbies. It's a actual wrap that they make specifically for the phantom and controller. They run around $19.99. and they make a variety of colors and patterns. I've seen a couple on eBay. You may want to check. Hope this helps.

thanks.

Here is the Pacific Coast Hobbies Carbon Fiber look wrap/skin. I was thinking about using the 3M faux Carbon Fiber vinyl, but I think the PCH product is quite a bit lighter (it doesn't look quite as nice as the 3M product though).

77e2ed15-c77e-4f45-a062-959eea7b154b_zps9047c4ea.jpg

There are those who would like to issue "hunting licenses" for our drones. Here is my answer to them:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers