Lets Go! Get Excited!

I love the low, fast passes. Makes you feel like you're really going fast. What are you using for fpv?

poostik said:
Nice job.

Do you know the dude in the window?

Lol :lol: Yea, that was a clip from showing off the phantom at my job.

DaveTown said:
I love the low, fast passes. Makes you feel like you're really going fast. What are you using for fpv?
The usual and simple setup;
P2Z with Fatshark Predator V2 kit, using a GoPro 3 black instead of the camera that comes with the kit. ImmersionRC Spironet's on the goggles and the vTx. and iOSD mini.

FlyingFox said:
Great video, what camera is that ?
GoPro Hero 3 Black

av8inglife said:
Short little video I made for motivation now that the weather looks like it might be improving and we can venture back outside finally.
Second video made with this new program, still learning it.

FPV season is open! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghXv_585uhc&feature=youtu.be

Nice vide the low fast stuff too, do you fly with the gimballed gopro camera for fpv?

davemcm said:
Nice vide the low fast stuff too, do you fly with the gimballed gopro camera for fpv?

I do. I have not used the hard mount camera from day one. Clipped it of the wire harness and soldered up my own connections to re-use the harness and the vTx.

I takes a little getting used to, especially when coming from flying fixed mount cameras as on my other quads, but as long as I am actively thinking about what i am doing it is not an issue.

av8inglife said:
davemcm said:

I do. I have not used the hard mount camera from day one. Clipped it of the wire harness and soldered up my own connections to re-use the harness and the vTx.

I takes a little getting used to, especially when coming from flying fixed mount cameras as on my other quads, but as long as I am actively thinking about what i am doing it is not an issue.

I was the same and thought I was doing well with it etc, however I have now moved back to a fixed CCD camera and find it much easier to fly in that manor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4