Let there be light.

Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone recommend a really bright headlight for my phantom 2? Something bright enough to be seen in daylight and preferably in the uk. Thanks.

Hi. Can anyone recommend a really bright headlight for my phantom 2? Something bright enough to be seen in daylight and preferably in the uk. Thanks.
search for: LUME CUBE that should do it or try FLYTRON

20170717_181753.jpg
can get these too 24led , good for daylight,i did get couple but wanted batt packs to run me strobes,off ebay about $8 each,,these not strobe

Reactions: PaulSouthport
View attachment 88822 can get these too 24led , good for daylight,i did get couple but wanted batt packs to run me strobes,off ebay about $8 each,,these not strobe
Yeah - there good too - I have two lume cubes on my Phantom and you can see them for miles even further at night set to strobe setting same with the flytraps.

I used to use the headlight that ianzone posted on my P2V. It was super bright and connected to the flight battery. Pretty sure I've still got one in my spares.

I have crees front and back of my P4P, they are so small and light I use velcro to hold them on. for the rear I have a velcro pad on each of my batteries so can easily swap.

They are incredibly bright, can see at great distance, especially at dusk.

I have tested two STROBON Cree® Standalone - Flytron in daylight and they are good for 350 feet and in my opinion not worth the money. Doubt they can be seen 3 miles away at night as advertised.

You may need glasses, Jason ;)
I can see them, especially red, at about 500m in daylight and way further at low light. Also very good in misty conditions

Find brilliant day, dusk, night as for lume cubes I can see for miles and miles - Who said that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik