Leonard Nimoy has died

Reaction score
'tis a very sad day for all sci-fi fans everywhere :|

Attachments

• spock.jpg
    spock.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 289
I can't be classed as a "Treky" but the philosophy of Star Trek in a later to become altruistic universe has embroiled him as a beloved actor/person.

After his appearance in the second to last movie, into the Darkness I think it was I saw he wasn't perhaps at his best physically, so not so sad at all for me personally. But, the loved side of his character will be missed by so many that it will count, not saying if you're not famous in some way it doesn't count.

Some would say this might be interesting and I'm looking into it, this whole death thing is all very weird.

The mere saying of a human (a person) out loud that death is somehow some sort of end doesn't make any sense at all, it seems we logically shouldn't know it as an end of sorts. It's a hard ride to follow but it's starting to pan out enough that I could make a reasonable conversation out of it and for it not to be religious in any real respect.

Out of them all Spock was "indeed" (Tilk (Teal'c) stole that from him) the most colourful.....I think I miss him now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers