Lenovo tablet

Reaction score
Is anybody using the Lenovo a3500fl? Went to the App Store to download the dji go app. Says my device is not compatible but according to dji it meets the specs to be used. Any ideas?

Is anybody using the Lenovo a3500fl? Went to the App Store to download the dji go app. Says my device is not compatible but according to dji it meets the specs to be used. Any ideas?
It's an Android tablet, so you'll want to download from the the Play store. App store is for Apple. Assuming you means Play store, have you updated the OS? It comes 4.2 out of the box, and while meeting the min system requirements, it's still pretty old.

Play store is what I meant and found out even though it is still list as works it is to old now. Thanks.

Play store is what I meant and found out even though it is still list as works it is to old now. Thanks.

If you're still wishing to use the Lenovo, I may have a solution for you. Just today I received the Lenovo A8. I got the same message at the Play Store (not compatible). Did a little research and found that I could simply use the tablet's browser, go to the DJI softawre download page, click the Play Store logo and it will download a file which installs DJI Go. In short, download from the DJI website and it works. At least on my A8. Probably on your tablet too. Good luck if you're still interested.

I just bought a Lenovo Tab 2 A7 at Best Buy for $70. Play Store app wouldn't load but the app from this site works just fine. Even has the Simulator, which I didn't expect to work! I still can't get my iPad 2 Wi-Fi to work at all! But, my iPhone 5S will be a (small) backup.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl