Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 Works Great!

Reaction score
Just picked up a Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 from Best Buy for $170. It is a 10.1" screen with a 1.7ghz processor, 2GB ram and full HD screen. I am happy to report that it works great!

The only hiccup I had was having to download the actual app from the DJI website. Other than that, it has been smooth sailing. So if anyone is wanting a big screen like the iPad Air without paying the premium, the Lenovo is a great option.

PS - At this time, I have only had it up in the air for like 2 minutes but all was well. I will report back after a full flight.

Just picked up a Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70 from Best Buy for $170. It is a 10.1" screen with a 1.7ghz processor, 2GB ram and full HD screen. I am happy to report that it works great!

The only hiccup I had was having to download the actual app from the DJI website. Other than that, it has been smooth sailing. So if anyone is wanting a big screen like the iPad Air without paying the premium, the Lenovo is a great option.

PS - At this time, I have only had it up in the air for like 2 minutes but all was well. I will report back after a full flight.
Hi. I have the same tablet and i have some lag while flying. My drone already crashed to the rocks because of lag in my tablet. I don't understand where is the problem? Do you use any special settings? I downloaded dji go apk file, because in google play they said that this tablet is incompactible. Which player do you use for watching videos? Because i have some lag while watching my records from drone.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj