Legs is video P3A

J&L

Reaction score
So I've been using Auotpilot and DJI go and in my videos I tend to get the legs in there quite a bit. What can I do to fix this?

Got an example we can see?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is the screen recording I'm on satellite internet takes forever to upload to YouTube

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's going to be tough to avoid whenever making tight turns like that. I suppose wind could have been a factor too. Perhaps you could give the Phantom more time to maneuver if you increase the distance between you and the Phantom?

it wasnt all that windy today 5-8mph if that. I have been toying with idea of increasing the distance. just didnt want the Jeep to look like an ant being to far away from the drone.

Give it a shot and see what happens. Perhaps you'll be able to find a distance that works just right.

Reactions: J&L
Your very informative. Thanks for the help.

Agree, very difficult to avoid landing gear at certain angles (height+distance from device).

here is the actual video instead of the screen shot in Autopilot. Its not in HD. Cause im on satellite internet and it take forever to upload to youtube. but as you can see. its a fairly simple video nothing crazy as in turns etc. wasnt windy maybe 5mph gust to 8ish maybe. you can see the legs at .01, .18, 1.16, 1.23, 4.34 and 4.51. The last few seconds of the video i know is because of me turning around.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mostly unavoidable. It could have been gusting more than you realize, plus the gimbal pitch angle and drone flying speed matters too. Slower gives cleaner results. Most often it comes down to editing out things of that nature. I understand this is an example video to show the problem, but a lengthy video of following the car is not interesting and would (should) typically be edited down to short edits mixed in with different angles. Unless it's for a specific reason, people need to be brutally honest about how interesting a video is in whole, which usually means trimming out a good 50% and more. Anyway, good luck and have fun.

Actually there is a foolproof simple solution that no one is talking about here that works 100% of the time. Buy an Inspire. ;)

Reactions: J&L
Actually there is a foolproof simple solution that no one is talking about here that works 100% of the time. Buy an Inspire. ;)
Can I barrow the money?

Gotta love autospell lol.

That would be nice if they announce a P4 in March

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31