Legs in shot when manoeuvring in particular manner

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a complete beginner and I've noticed when flying my Phantom 3 Advanced that the legs enter the shot when I vigorously manoeuvre the drone to the left (and only to the left). Is there anything that can be done to stop this?

As well as this, I was flying in some pretty windy conditions yesterday and I noticed that I was having to steer quite steeply into the wind in order to fly in a straight line. Is this normal, or should the GPS be kicking in to counter any particularly strong winds? I also noticed that the drone was landing with RTH activated some 20 feet downwind of the home point. Is this something to be at all concerned about?

Many thanks in advance,

Lewis

These are all issues with flying the Phantom in windy conditions. If you must fly in windy conditions often, you'll be better off by upgrading to a larger aircraft -- like the Inspire 1.

That does make a fair bit of sense, but what I struggle to understand is why the legs would only come into shot when I move quickly to the left. No matter if the left is into or with the wind, the leg only appears when I move the stick left. Very odd and very confusing...

Do you know why this might be?

what I struggle to understand is why the legs would only come into shot when I move quickly to the left
I'm not sure. I can tell you the Phantom was designed to capture footage with slow movements though. Doing anything quick will rarely produce your best footage.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik