Left to Right Camera Movement (jitter) In Flight

Reaction score
Over 50 flights, no issues, never even had a hard landing as I always catch land, I NEVER upgrade firmware as my **** works,,, my last two flights I notice a mild left to right movement/jitter in my camera/videos,,, ANY idea why?

example just before lift off sitting on her case and 1:05, 2:02, :

https://vimeo.com/118551537

make sure everything is updated. also condensation in the gimbal might cause it.

Hey there, I've noticed that my new V3 does the same thing. I also have had no crashes or hard landings. I have tested it numerous times on the bench and have noticed that the gimbal will move both right and left depending on your yaw movement on the left stick. After watching your video I believe that is what you are seeing. The first one when you are sitting on your case is probably caused by the CSC execution. Thus the movement to the right. Also just after liftoff it moves to the right again while you are yawing to the right. I am not concerned with the movement as I imagine it has something to do with the gimbal attempting to compensate for the yawing similar to the way it compensates for roll. I hope this makes sense!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik