Left switch

Reaction score
Ok so maybe I'm slow but what the heck is the switch on the left side of the controller for? I know you can't toggle and start RTH but other than that what do they do?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I finally read the manual yesterday, and I don't think it took a half an hour. It will improve my flying and filming, and maybe even keep me from asking questions about things that most everyone here knows the answer to.

Tobby

I finally read the manual yesterday, and I don't think it took a half an hour. It will improve my flying and filming, and maybe even keep me from asking questions about things that most everyone here knows the answer to.

Tobby
I'm a noob and haven't flown yet but I read, and as I remember, the top position puts you in the p mode, the middle atti, and the bottom the F mode. I believe p is gps, atti is non gps and f is the mode to access the 3 pre-determined flights such as 'follow me'. Again I'm just learning so check the manual for sure.

I'm a noob and haven't flown yet but I read, and as I remember, the top position puts you in the p mode, the middle atti, and the bottom the F mode. I believe p is gps, atti is non gps and f is the mode to access the 3 pre-determined flights such as 'follow me'. Again I'm just learning so check the manual for sure.

The switch that you just described is the S1 switch, located on the right side of the controller. The switch on the left side is the S2 switch and toggling that switch twice engages Smart RTH mode. When used with the gimbal dial, it can link the RC with the Phantom or reset the WiFi password.

Thanks for correcting me. Obviously I need to study more. Sorry I misguided the OP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues