LED Status 1 Green + 3 RED

Reaction score
Hi, Guys.

Does anyone know what does this led status means (Green -> Red -> Red -> Red)? This status shows during initialisation if I turned my remote control on the led status changed to Yellow -> Yellow -> ... Yellow (Which means lost connection from the remote control). I already look in to the manual but I did not see any description about this led status.

Thanks in advance!

Phantom_Menace66 said:
daimous said:
Figured it out. Since I'm in a NAZA mode it means Green=GPS Mode & 3 Reds = <5 gps

Yes, wait until all the REDS have gone & you see two sets of rapid GREENS before taking off...

Thank you Menace, but just to clarify for the OP: The first set of rapid greens occurs 30 seconds after power up and indicates course direction has been established. The second set occurs soon after you have 6 or more sats, indicating home position is ready to be recorded. I have had instances where the two sets come coincidentally which is one long-*** set of rapid greens!

Out of interest, what do you mean by "course direction has been established"? I've often noticed the early flashing of green lights and wondered what they meant.

Thanks.

jarrah31 said:
Out of interest, what do you mean by "course direction has been established"? I've often noticed the early flashing of green lights and wondered what they meant.

Thanks.

In NAZA-M mode, the S2 switch in the middle position is course lock (or CL). In this mode the craft flies along the orientation of a grid, if you will. The orientation of this grid is established 30 seconds after power-on, with forward (right stick forward) being the forward direction of the aircraft nose, when the course direction is established. So if you place the craft facing east and power it on, east is the direction it will travel with right stick forward, regardless of the actual craft orientation, when in CL. There is another way to establish course direction manually, but it's a secret and if I told you I would have to kill you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20