LED signals with NAZA and IOC

Reaction score
I upgraded to latest firmware, software, and app. Enabled Naza-M and IOC. Got the warning that the LEDs will display flight status according to Naza-M instead of PV2 indicator. While it's been too windy to fly for several days, I see a variety of signals flashing when I flip the switches, and when I start it outside (presumably with GPS) vs. inside. Can anyone provide a list of what the Naza-M LED indications mean? Is this perhaps in the original Phantom (not Vision) documentation somewhere?
Thanks.

Pull_Up said:
http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Phantom-LED_Indicator_Description

That's the NAZA status LED crib sheet as it applies to the original Phantom - I'm fairly sure that's what you get if you enable NAZA mode on the Vision.

Awesome thanks! I was wondering the same thing.

James

Nice link going to print one off

Guys...Really?

That graphic containing the led status indication is included in the Phantom Quick Setup Guide, and the Naza M Quick Setup Guide. By your reactions, you have not read either? Really? :shock:

This the Phantom Vision forum. Neither the manual nor the quick start guide that came with my Vision have the requested information. I had read both several times. Just checked the latest (1.04) version of the manual and it still isn't there. The LED indications given in the Vision manual are not correct once NAZA and IOC are enabled.
Thanks again to Pull_Up for the post that was very helpful to many of us.

The led sequence is subject to changing too, so for example, if I had have gotten a copy of the led sequences, by now they would be different anyway. Best practice is to double check on DJI's web page after each FW update is released

justsomeguy said:
These manuals are so confusing for the lazy folks!

http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... art_en.pdf

--See page 4 section 8

http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... .04_en.pdf

--See page 26

Really, this should not be confusing to anyone that is blessed with even close to normal intelligence.

The links you have provided are for the Vision flying in standard Phantom Vision mode. Once you switch to NazaM mode, the lights behave differently than what is described in the PV manuals. The original poster has asked a very valid question, and it does not warrant lazy or RTFM comments.

Pull_Up said:
I personally haven't seen any different behaviour than the LEDnsignals shown in the NAZA manual...
As has been frequently mentioned, what we need is a mini manual for NAZAM mode. All the info is on this site but for newcomers it takes time to get to know it all.

pault said:
As has been frequently mentioned, what we need is a mini manual for NAZAM mode. All the info is on this site but for newcomers it takes time to get to know it all.
Has anyone put this to ColoradoSky?? (NAZA-M Vision LED CribCard)

iDrone :idea:

iDrone said:
pault said:
Has anyone put this to ColoradoSky?? (NAZA-M Vision LED CribCard)

iDrone :idea:

He already offers that and I have one on top of my case and on the back of the TX... :D

DronePeter said:
Omg, you are back again gunslinger.....
It was so peaceful on this forum for a week
Why did you came back ?
So, planning to comment on every single thread again like before ?
You are so boring that you don't even realize that.

:lol:

We just went through weeks of crap in this forum because of comments like yours. Is there really a need for that here?

dronze said:
DronePeter said:

We just went through weeks of crap in this forum because of comments like yours. Is there really a need for that here?

Well now you've quoted it I can see it as that user is on my foe list. Either add them to yours, report the post or both. Don't feed the trolls by interacting directly...

Pull_Up said:
Well now you've quoted it I can see it as that user is on my foe list. Either add them to yours, report the post or both. Don't feed the trolls by interacting directly...

Good advice. He's also on my foe list and, though your intentions are honorable, I really don't need to see anything that party has to offer...

Thanks, anyhow... :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj