LED on RC keeps flashing Red Green Yellow

Reaction score
Hello Everyone
I have a really disturbing problem here: the LED Light on RC flashing red green yellow (so fast) but IT DOES NOT connect to anything (not my phone LG G Flex and not DJI Assistant 2)... just works like a Powerbank
I will really appreciate it if someone could help my fix this

Hello Everyone
I have a really disturbing problem here: the LED Light on RC flashing red green yellow (so fast) but IT DOES NOT connect to anything (not my phone LG G Flex and not DJI Assistant 2)... just works like a Powerbank
Red green yellow,,downlinkdisrupted
1504033875875669216753.jpg
or diagnostic test

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dr.Gamer
Hello Everyone
Does it conect to remote, did you try relinking,whst colour remote lights

The app just connected
but its a black screen and says no signal
sometimes a really poor picture shows up and goes away again
Have a look in you camera settings at transmission channels
1504035771965-2078335392.jpg
click on HD and this comes up ,try changing to find clear picture,,,,,also check what your cam settings on example,i use 1080/24fps,not all the same sometimes gota run through these aswell to find good veiw

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a look in you camera settings at transmission channelsView attachment 87514click on HD and this comes up ,try changing to find clear picture
It just magically got fixed (Maybe its scared of you ;)) and got even better when i updated the RC
About the channels: its a real mess in there, so many red lines playing around and very little green lines.
Is it possible that the part which is responsible for receiving picture is somehow broken or weak ?

Thank you so much for your time

It just magically got fixed (Maybe its scared of you ;)) and got even better when i updated the RC
About the channels: its a real mess in there, so many red lines playing around and very little green lines.
Is it possible that the part which is responsible for receiving picture is somehow broken or weak ?

Thank you so much for your time
Yeh mine shows only small amount of green but seems ok,,best of luck and happy flights :),no nothin broken its just how they are,some channels good ,some bad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik