LED lights on bottom

Reaction score
Just got my Vision+ today, when it's up in the air, 2 of the lights are green, 2 are red. I've been trying to figure out what that means, can someone send me in the right direction?

The front two will always be solid red when the motors are running. Its the rears that tell you things. Just single/double green flashes from the rear indicates good sat lock and ready to fly.

It's trying to tell you to read the manual like the person that ends up telling you did. Don't mean to be an *** about it, but....

Yep. Front and rear light sequences are explained in the manual. Strongly suggest you do for all the other info as well.

MrC said:
The front two will always be solid red when the motors are running. Its the rears that tell you things. Just single/double green flashes from the rear indicates good sat lock and ready to fly.

Thanks!

By all means read the manual several times or risk not having your bird long. Not being rude but you are risking disaster by not doing so. Nothing worse than watching your bird flyaway while you stand there holding a remote. Please read the manual over and over again until you understand it firmly or it will bite you.

Buy, unpack and fly and ......................... Crash :lol:
Wait for Homelock ??? :eek:
Never heard of it :|

Please read the manual several times :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1