LED failure

Reaction score
Hello, I was flying my Phantom 1, and out of nowhere the main LED stopped working mid flight, yet the LED's on the arm still work fine, NO crashes or anything, just complete failure in the air. The Phantom kept flying fine until I landed it when I noticed the LED failed. I checked the connections inside the drone, and they are still in tact. I tried hooking up to the naza m, and now it wont even connect to the Phantom either, in fact it doesn't do anything at all when I plug it in. Anyone have any ideas with whats happening to the Phantom? Thanks

lemanster said:
Hello, I was flying my Phantom 1, and out of nowhere the main LED stopped working mid flight, yet the LED's on the arm still work fine, NO crashes or anything, just complete failure in the air. The Phantom kept flying fine until I landed it when I noticed the LED failed. I checked the connections inside the drone, and they are still in tact. I tried hooking up to the naza m, and now it wont even connect to the Phantom either, in fact it doesn't do anything at all when I plug it in. Anyone have any ideas with whats happening to the Phantom? Thanks
LED may have burned out. I just bought one on Ebay for $6.

Thanks for the response, I figured it out, the wire harness plug going from the LED board to the NAZA wasnt fully seated in the NAZA unit. It looked seated when I first took the top of the shell off to investigate, which is why I couldn't figure it out. Opened it up again, and made sure everything was tight, and that was when I found the issue. Thanks again

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1