Leaving.. :-(

Reaction score
Hi to all,

I currently own a DJI Phantom 4 but will be switching to a Mavic Pro this weekend. My Phantom 4 is sold and will be picked up this saturday.
The Phantom 4 was the first great drone I used and it made me become addicted to drone flying! That's why I'm switching to the Mavic Pro, because I want to use it even more but the P4 including all accessoires is too heavy to take with me on long walks.
As we're preparing for a vacation in Sweden where I also would like to hike a lot and take the drone with me, made me switch to the Mavic Pro.

I will be creating an account on MavicPilots.com, so you'll be hearing/reading from me over there!

Thanks for all your advice and fun tips/videos to read/watch!

You'll love the Mavic series :)

See ya on the other side :)

I bet someone from the mavic forums sent you this.
The_Power_of_the_Dark_Side_by_Darth_Tanuki.jpg

It's not true. Those are crackers!

Have fun flying your new bird. Those mavics are a blast to fly.

Enjoy the new Mavic.

Reactions: stickybit
IMG_5473.jpg
2 brothers waiting anxiously for their next flight! [emoji23]

I have both a P4P+ and a Mavic Air. I must say I’ve been hammering the mavic for the last 3 months. Took both to show my Uncle couple of days ago. Was surprised I just needed a quick charge and update and I was good to go.
I too have been swayed by the Dark Side.
Not keen to sell the Phantom but do love the Mavic. Took it all around Europe for a month.
Is it possible to sit on the fence???
I’d keep the profile here as well as there is some interesting stuff that applies to both forms.
As long as you keep flying.

Reactions: stickybit
I'll still keep reading and replying in this forum. It's all about drone flying and there are a lot of things we can share even if you're flying another type of drone.

One thing I noticed (and also read about), the Phantom is more steady in flying. I had a little side draft in my garden (which is situated between houses) and the Phantom never had any troubles with it. The Mavic required more piloting skills to keep it steady and land.
But no problems, normally I fly in open fields :)

I'll still keep reading and replying in this forum. It's all about drone flying and there are a lot of things we can share even if you're flying another type of drone.

Sorry, despite your forum name, you can't 'stick(y)' around here once you announce your exit!

Ha-Ha, JK.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansia and stickybit

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20