Learning to fly Vision 2+

Reaction score
Not many calm wind days in Oklahoma....so this flight was a real treat! Not much in the way of beautiful landmarks or landscape.....but I do fend off a pack of dogs and an angry neighbor shooting roman candles at my quad. Loving this thing....so easy to fly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiWt9dKMbhs

Very cool,
Congrats on your new phantom, and glad to hear you got a chance
To fly it, I have a P2V, and try to fly daily, but been raining for a couple weeks,
Nice and sunny day today, and looks good for a while!

Ps: did you take the Roman candles from your neighbor
And BEAT HIM with it? Just wondering! Lol

Seriously though,
I'm glad you got to enjoy it, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE mine!

Your friend,
Jerry D
USA
( J Dot )

J Dot said:
Ps: did you take the Roman candles from your neighbor
And BEAT HIM with it? Just wondering! Lol

I think he may have just been jealous.....he came over after and asked me where he could get his own 2+.

RedRyderMedia said:
Looks like your neighbor is a cop, just be careful about filming too much of his backyard!

You're right. We don't exactly get along either. I'll have to consider his property restricted airspace......at least when he's home.

That is cool, at least he was nice!
Worst that happened to me was a guy and his dog ( big Doberman pincher ) as I lifted off a couple feet, to check if anything was weird before I flew, the dog breaks loose, runs nd jumps at my P2V, I punch it, and the dog just misses biting my landing gear, the guy was super apologetic, but no harm done ( I think the dog was trying to play with it, as it seemed to be amused with it? But maybe it wanted lunch? That was my only close call.

Take care, Fly safe!

Jerry D
USA
( J Dot )

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik