Learning Final Cut Pro

Reaction score
This is one of the first videos that I've done using Final Cut Pro. Still learning the ropes, as well as trying to get smoother flight controls. Please watch and let me know what you think.

Subscribe and I'll subscribe back.

Thanks for watching and any feedback.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: ryantrax
cool video. Im right there with you on trying to learn FCP and getting smoother flights.

This is one of the first videos that I've done using Final Cut Pro. Still learning the ropes, as well as trying to get smoother flight controls. Please watch and let me know what you think.

Subscribe and I'll subscribe back.

Thanks for watching and any feedback.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice subject matter. Smooth transitions.
I've been thinking about investing in FCP, too. What model / specs Mac are you using? Did you start with iMovie first? If so, how does it compare? I know FCP has many more features, but I was wondering if the workflow is similar. Did you do any color correction, or is it pretty much right out of the camera?

Nice subject matter. Smooth transitions.
I've been thinking about investing in FCP, too. What model / specs Mac are you using? Did you start with iMovie first? If so, how does it compare? I know FCP has many more features, but I was wondering if the workflow is similar. Did you do any color correction, or is it pretty much right out of the camera?
I have a 2011 model iMac with 16mb of ram. I started with iMovie, then decided to take the plunge and go with FCP. Overall it's similar, but some things, importing videos and adjusting resolutions, take some getting used to. I love that it can export 4k, when iMovie could only do 1080p. I also am colorblind, so everything is straight out of camera, since it would look very crazy to everyone else if I decided to mess with the colors.

Just as an FYI. I have a mid 2009 Macbook Pro 2.53 core duo with only 8 gigs of RAM. It runs FCP pretty good, but exporting takes FOREVER!

Saving for a new iMac....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.