Leaked phantom 4 pics fake ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone else think it would be cool if the photo's are leaked just to throw us off?

Not long till we know now.

Reactions: QuadBart
Nope, video is real. Just can't tell what it looks like in the vid.
I think it would be great if they surprise us.

Previous Phantom model photos were leaked too. However, it's quite possible that the photos we're seeing are older designs. We'll know in about 24 hours :)

They're not fake and confirmed.

Much larger battery. Two front cameras as well as integrated bottom vps for obstacle avoidance. Larger motors with closed top shell (no vents). Snap on props. New, shorter symmetrical(ish) gimbal.

P4_Qcg_Hq.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: John Locke
Although I love my P3P, I know I'll be one of the first to enjoy this new Phantom, or whatever name DJI chooses to call it. It appears my 4 P3 batteries won't be compatible along with my recently purchased Microraptor Hard Case, oh well, I'll admit I've got the bug and will be spending a few bucks on this in no time.

Although I love my P3P, I know I'll be one of the first to enjoy this new Phantom, or whatever name DJI chooses to call it. It appears my 4 P3 batteries won't be compatible along with my recently purchased Microraptor Hard Case, oh well, I'll admit I've got the bug and will be spending a few bucks on this in no time.

This is by design. How else are they going to sell batteries if they made the P4 accept the P3 batteries. Hope you are sitting down when you find out how much the new batteries will go for.

They're not fake and confirmed.

Much larger battery. Two front cameras as well as integrated bottom vps for obstacle avoidance. Larger motors with closed top shell (no vents). Snap on props. New, shorter symmetrical(ish) gimbal.

P4_Qcg_Hq.jpg

Anyone else not liking the body design? **** thing looks pregnant or fat. The new gimbal looks promising and I like the integrated ports on the side better than having it on the gimbal board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj