Interested??

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I came into a rather Large amount of Macrolon, it's like Plexiglass except way better. It's almost impossible to break. I was trying to think of a way to use some of it, and I was thinking about making something to launch and land my Phantom 3 pro.

I made this prototype just to work through some Ideas. I wanted something big enough to land on, but small enough to carry with my other equipment. I wanted something that would stand out, easy to be seen from the air. I wanted to be able to level it no matter where I launched from.

So this is what I came up with. I used black and red because I like black and red. I added orange and yellow so that is stands out. I made the feet with thumb screw adjustments to level it, and I put a bubble level in the center.

After I made it, I though it was rather bold, so I think the next one will be a bit softer, maybe using the colors to match the Drones, Like white and Gold for the Pro, Silver and Whit for the Advanced and so on.

So I guess my thought is, would anyone be interested in something like this. I'm looking of a project, but I don't need more than one of these. I was thinking about making them and offering them to other pilots. Possibly let people pick a design or color. What's your thoughts?

IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

Very nice. I made a very basic board with a 2 way spirit level, I just level it on site putting small stones under the board.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic