Latvia - slowly winter is going. Kuldiga Waterfall and Bridge

Reaction score
Latest video for those who need cure for Insomnia ...

Kuldiga Waterfall and Bridge. Waterfall even though very short 'drop' is actually the widest in Europe. The ice is now starting to break away and its opening back up.
Summer has people jumping of the stones and swimming ... even Wedding Couples go out there for photos ....

Nigel

Reactions: Primpwatcher
About 1.5 - 2.0m only ...

My problem was distance I was standing from the target to be video'd. Very difficult to determine AC height as it was well below take-off point. So I could not use the altitude reading on screen - I was already most time in -ve numbers.

Here is the Soloshot 3 remote camera video following the P3P ... gives you an idea of the difficulty. A lot of the time the P3P was hard to see because of the trees etc.

Nigel

Hey, who’s the silly guy playing with his drone in the middle the road? Hope it doesn’t slip and fall in front of a car.

Ha Ha .... its actually a quiet slip road to the mansion house further on ... usually has about 2 cars a day !! Just so happened I had them when I was there ! :D

Nigel

Interesting that this is the widest waterfall in all of Europe -- wouldn't be in the top 10 in many of the 50 states of the USA. I also notice the water appears fairly turbid -- any idea why? I'd guess its organic but I don't know.

Also, the red brick bridge is really cool -- any idea how old it is?

Brian

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj