Latest update on my 'garage / model workshop' - by P3P

Reaction score
Keeping all up to date with current situation ... all filmed using my DJI P3P ....

Judging by those beams - I could put the cars up there as well !!

Nigel

Keeping all up to date with current situation ... all filmed using my DJI P3P ....

Judging by those beams - I could put the cars up there as well !!

Nigel
Thanks Nigel.

I was planning to ask you about the tilts and wobbles when I saw them at the start, but then you mentioned it yourself with the on screen text later in the video. It seemed to me that it was something other than the gimbal mode which you mentioned. Have you checked that out any more since recording?

Reactions: JoBe
I know that setting FPV or Follow Me alters that .... I've never had it before ... so a little confused why now.

Will be bench testing this evening ...

I know you cannot see it in video - but I was having to fly 1 + 1/2 hands .... I fell of a ladder yesterday frying to get a broken lamp out of a ceiling light .... boy does my wrist hurt !! It's in an athletes support now from Hospital - made flight interesting !

Nigel

I know that setting FPV or Follow Me alters that .... I've never had it before ... so a little confused why now.

Will be bench testing this evening ...

I know you cannot see it in video - but I was having to fly 1 + 1/2 hands .... I fell of a ladder yesterday frying to get a broken lamp out of a ceiling light .... boy does my wrist hurt !! It's in an athletes support now from Hospital - made flight interesting !

Nigel
I think you'll find that the mode change gives you abrupt and steeper angle changes each way, but still no wobble.

Sorry to hear about your wrist.

I almost did the exact same thing with a ladder this weekend. I was on a ladder to swap out a bulb in a recessed light can. That bugger would not turn for anything, especially since I could not get my fingers all the way around the bulb. I got so frustrated that I decided to just smash it in place and nearly fell off the ladder while swinging a hammer with one hand and holding a small bucket underneath the other hand. Honestly, I dont know how I regained my balance. Finally I figured that duct tape would be better to hold the pieces together, so I wrapped some around the small part of the bulb I could access. My plan was to then whack the bulb again, but it turned freely using duct tape as a long handle. You have got to love duct tape.

Cheers!

Last edited:
The above was in FOLLOW mode ... so I now changed to FPV mode ..

Throwing the AC around by hand didn't show any difference between them - but will do another vid to see what I get ..

Nigel

The glass came away from the metal screw part ... so I had to reach in higher with pliers to try and turn the metal part ... of course I leaned and over I went !!

My a*** and wrist hurt !!

We all know its wrong way - but we do it and then curse for days after !!

Nigel

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik