Latest Ground Station news from DJI

Reaction score
Jorge G. (DJI Technology)
Mar 15 13:30

Dear William

Thank you for your email. We do not have a firm release date the Phantom 2's firmware release. The DJI.com news page and the Facebook page will have the announcement when the update is released.

DJI does not care and they talk about how great they are so more people will buy their products. They talk about new features, they sell to movie stars, and the communist bastards keep us hanging on. They don't talk about go pro still shots anymore but I bet many folks bought the Phantom for the reason.

I also sent email regarding the ground station to DJI and received a reply and it does not sound like it is going to work for the P2 vision :cry:

Mar 15 11:27

Dear John ...Yahoo

Thank you for your email. The Phantom 2 Vision is will not be compatible with the Ipad Ground Station only the Phantom 2 will be. It will have waypoint capability through an App upgrade but that feature is still in development and there is no release date.

You can reach our phone support by calling 818-235-0789. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PST).
We will do our best to help you resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Customer Service Representative

Bill_Burkert said:
Mar 15 13:30

Dear William

Thank you for your email. We do not have a firm release date the Phantom 2's firmware release. The DJI.com news page and the Facebook page will have the announcement when the update is released.

DJI does not care and they talk about how great they are so more people will buy their products. They talk about new features, they sell to movie stars, and the communist bastards keep us hanging on. They don't talk about go pro still shots anymore but I bet many folks bought the Phantom for the reason.

Did you ask about GS for Phantom 2 or Phantom 2 Vision?

dataway said:
I also sent email regarding the ground station to DJI and received a reply and it does not sound like it is going to work for the P2 vision :cry:

Mar 15 11:27

Dear John ...Yahoo

Thank you for your email. The Phantom 2 Vision is will not be compatible with the Ipad Ground Station only the Phantom 2 will be. It will have waypoint capability through an App upgrade but that feature is still in development and there is no release date.

You can reach our phone support by calling 818-235-0789. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PST).
We will do our best to help you resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Customer Service Representative

that makes sense. otherwise you would have two devices in use at once, the iPad and the phone you are using for the FPV. from the screen shots I've seen it looks to be a dumbed down version of the iPad version

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4