Latest from California Gold Country

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Very nice,you got bit of everything in that clip,,I notice your gorse in hills looks like ours lol,ocean and bridge with boat going past was cool,,,is that mind games cause I sure the surf was going backwards,,great coast for fishing,,I enjoyed watching

Very nice,you got bit of everything in that clip,,I notice your gorse in hills looks like ours lol,ocean and bridge with boat going past was cool,,,is that mind games cause I sure the surf was going backwards,,great coast for fishing,,I enjoyed watching

lol, I didn't even notice the backward surf. I actually reversed that scene, the original had the drone heading out to sea, but it looked better coming into shore. Will need to fix that, thanks for the catch.

Very nice footage! Beautiful! But you need to shorten clips up some! I found myself wanting to click out because of clip length instead of wanting to see the next clip!

I like the concept of backwards surf though. I could get through surfing before I started.

in 1:37 something comes fast and passes the boat what is that?
Me investigate but sure it's a bird but yip fast,,never saw it till you metion
Screenshot_20190912-142721_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190912-142805_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Ruben Fred
Me investigate but sure it's a bird but yip fast,,never saw it till you metionView attachment 114458View attachment 114459

Yes, they were birds. A whole flock of them would come out and buzz the drone anytime I got close to the bridge. Probably a nesting spot. They were small and fast, to small to really put the drone at risk individually. I had to land and take different routes over the lake when to many off them started to swarm.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31