Latest firmware

Reaction score
Hay all haven't flown my bird in a while turned her on over the weekend and a new firmware is out and would.like to know if it's safe to download or if there are any kinks any advice would be greatly appreciated. .. thanks advance

Wow ok thanks sorry to hear that. There is a thread I saw last night where u can downgrade firmware from the dji go app. If that helps in any way.

Hay all haven't flown my bird in a while turned her on over the weekend and a new firmware is out and would.like to know if it's safe to download or if there are any kinks any advice would be greatly appreciated. .. thanks advance
Wow, this section has been busy!
Firmware

Link doesn't work (for me) but I upgraded to the new firmware a couple of days back. Flew the day after with no issues. I'm not interested in flying for miles so can't comment on distance / signal etc but basic flying all as normal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Link doesn't work (for me) but I upgraded to the new firmware a couple of days back. Flew the day after with no issues. I'm not interested in flying for miles so can't comment on distance / signal etc but basic flying all as normal.
If you make it back here, since I was the only one that posted links, a total of four, a just tried them all.
They seem to working as planned.
Well, I like to know my mistakes, and how to avoid them.
:)

I use Tapatalk to access these forums on my phone so perhaps this is the culprit.

Sorry, I was referring to the last link 'Firmware" above my comment - this doesn't work at all for me.

The only thing I can say about the app and firmware update was that it worked without issue - just follow the instructions - and therefore was successful. I doubt I push the flying envelope enough to notice any major limitations from one update to the next, I'm always just grateful the bloody thing worked.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues