P3 Firmware Latest firmware version failure

Reaction score
Hello Phantom Pilots! Yesterday I updated my Phantom 3 professional with firmware v1.10.90 and after that my rc says "signal lost" and I can not control it anymore. I tried to link the rc with the command they say and tells me that the procedure was completed successfully but the problem continues. In my app: "equipment: loading" and "firmware version: loading". Please help me!! Thank you! Best regards!

Sent from my GT-I9192 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello Phantom Pilots! Yesterday I updated my Phantom 3 professional with firmware v1.10.90 and after that my rc says "signal lost" and I can not control it anymore. I tried to link the rc with the command they say and tells me that the procedure was completed successfully but the problem continues. In my app: "equipment: loading" and "firmware version: loading". Please help me!! Thank you! Best regards!

1480876478226.png

I also updated the firmware as prompted by the App and now I lose signal at 200' and the craft returns home. I have no control of the aircraft until it is 40 feet from me. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Anyone figure this out? I can't believe how bad DJI is with their firmware updates I literally haven't been able to fly for months at a time because of these problems

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

This is serious BullS... DJI should be held responsible for getting the updates correct. In the process of purchasing 12 quads for a small business and this has me tied up. I am furious!

DJI is now discontinuing the Phantom series, but wait.... they expect you to buy another DJI product???? I haven't been able to solve the issue I have with this one why would I purchase another one from you???? You are missing out on the greatest opportunity that has come around in years and your customer service is dismal and unprofessional, lacking and just bad. Ignoring the problems with your customers will not get you off the hook. DJI customer service sucks, and hire someone who knows how to write software!

I had battery signal issues from the latest update. Rolled back to the first one and am now using the next to latest update with no issues. What's sad is that DJI support couldn't troubleshoot this. It was "send the batteries in".

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31